The Week Ahead: 1MC, Hub-UB, Robots
The week ahead in the Arkansas techpreneur world brings us the usual suspects such as the awesome 1 Million Cups from the Little Rock Chamber and the monthly Hub-UB series, but other cool events as well. A hint: Come thirsty.
Here we go:
- This week's edition of 1 Million Cups rolls Wednesday at 9 a.m. from the Chamber in downtown Little Rock. Past presenters have included many of the state's most up-and-coming startups like recent ARK Challenge winner and IA client Jones Innovative Medical Solutions. More here.
- The December edition of the Hub-UB series from the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub and Launch Pad maker space director Joel Gordon rolls Wednesday at 6 from the Launch Pad in Argenta. It's free, and attendees can try their hand at programming with an "Hour of Code." More here.
- This one's for all you techpreneurs in NEA. The #memtech holiday party is scheduled for Wednesday from 6-9 at the Fox and Hound on Sanderlin in Memphis. More here.
- The next FayettePy Python meetup -- Brews and Bytes -- goes down Thursday at 7 from Apple Blossom Brewing on Zion in Fayetteville. More here.
- The beer theme continues Saturday in Argenta with Beer, Brats and Bots at the Launch Pad. This robot competition is open to the public and the action begins at noon. But you better hurry. More here.
As always, check out the Arkansas Startup Digest for more on everything going down in the Arkansas techpreneur world.