New Executive Director for Arkansas Fellowship Announced
We are pleased to announce Julie Allison as the next executive director of the Arkansas Fellowship. Julie brings 20 years of experience working as a leader in organizational development and learning with Arkansas’ largest healthcare system and K-12 education system.
She founded and led Baptist Health’s Organizational Development Department, created in 2009 with a vision to improve organizational performance by developing and aligning talent.
In that capacity, she:
- Initiated, planned, executed, and monitored the integrity of programs.
- Designed learning programs for leadership, staff and skills development for 10,000+ employees
- Grew the department from two to seven full-time employees
- Developed oversight mechanisms of existing programs
- Took on business transformation responsibilities for Baptist Health in merger and acquisitions, innovation, and special projects
Julie has a passion for and track record of identifying (and developing) talent and creating high-performing teams to deliver results. She has Executive Scholar Certification in Nonprofit Management from Kellogg Executive Education, Northwestern University and has a Master’s of Science Degree in Business and Marketing Education from the University of Central Arkansas.