Become An Arkansas Fellowship Host Company
The Arkansas Fellowship provides a pipeline for Arkansas’ most dynamic, entrepreneurial companies (“Host Companies”) to employ high-performing, entrepreneurial college graduates (“Fellows”). While employed, Fellows build networks, develop professional skills, and hone their leadership through a Fellowship experience they plan, budget, and execute.
Help us keep our most promising business leaders and entrepreneurs in Arkansas by becoming a Host Company. As a Host Company, you will enjoy:
- Access to pre-vetted, top college graduates;
- High-potential employees whose acceleration meets your investment;
- Opportunities to mentor our state’s future business leaders;
- Opportunities to retain our best and brightest young talent in Arkansas;
- Relationships with Fellow and Host Company networks; and
- Deep engagement with Arkansas’ growing innovation economy.
Some of our past and current Host Companies include: Collective Bias, Hayseed Ventures, Dillard’s, Acxiom, FIS Global, Simmons Bank, Perks, Stone Ward, Field Agent, Datarank, Apptegy, Bourbon & Boots, Corporate Insight Strategy, and others.
What is required? Each Host Company:
- Commits to two-year employment terms for each Fellow they select;
- Provides Fellows with broad exposure to the various facets of business;
- Challenges Fellows with important projects and accelerated responsibility;
- Mentors Fellows at an executive-level in meaningful relationships;
- Pays Fellows a salary of $40,000-50,000, plus benefits provided to other employees;
- Pays $5,000 per Fellow, per year, to the Fellowship, which funds the budget for the Fellow-directed experience that is the essence of the Fellowship.
Help us empower the future innovators and leaders of Arkansas. Become a Host Company.
For more information, please contact Jamie Fugitt, Chairman of the Arkansas Fellowship: firstname.lastname@example.org. 501.603.9000